| Representative Publications
1. C. Li, H. Hsieh, and G. J. Su, “A Fiber Variable Optical Attenuator Made by a Large-Stroke Polymeric Deformable Mirror,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 21, issue 19, pp. 1432-1434, October 2009.
2. Shi-Chien Kao and Guo-Dung John Su, “Pulsed Laser Annealing of Sodium Super-Ionic Conductor (NASICON) for CO2 Sensors,” Thin Solid Films, revised manuscript submitted on December 10 2009.
3. Hsin-Ta Hsieh and Guo-Dung John Su, “Microlens Arrays Fabricated by a Novel Boundary-Limitation Method,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, accepted for publication on January 20, 2010.
4. Jen-Liang Wang, Tyng-Yow Chen, Yuan-Heng Chien, and Guo-Dung John Su, “Miniature Optical Autofocus Camera by Micromachined Fluoropolymer Deformable Mirror,” Optics Express, Vol. 17, No. 8, pp6268-6274, April 2009.5. Hsiang-Chun Wei , Yuan-Heng Chien, Wei-Yao Hsu and Guo-Dung John Su, “Controlling a MEMS Deformable Mirror in a Miniature Auto-Focusing Imaging System,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology in October 2009.
6. Shao Hsuan Hung, Hsin-Ta Hsieh, and Guo-Dung John Su, “An Electro-Magnetic Micromachined Actuator Monolithically Integrated with a Vertical Shutter for Variable Optical Attenuation,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 18 (2008) 075003.
7. T. Chen, C. Chiu, and G. J. Su, “A Large-Stroke MEMS Deformable Mirror Fabricated by Low-Stress Fluoropolymer Membrane,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, Vol. 20, No. 10, pp. 830-832, May 2008.
8. M. Chan, S. Chu, C. Tseng, Y. Wen, Y. Chen, G. J. Su, and C. Sun, “Cr:Forsterite-Laser-Based Fiber-Optic Nonlinear Endoscope with Higher Efficiencies, “Microscopy Research and Technique, Vol. 71, No. 8, pp. 559-563, August 2008.
9. J. Wang, T. Chen, C. Liu, C. Chiu and G. J. Su, “Polymer Deformable Mirror for Optical Auto Focusing,” ETRI Journal, Vol. 29, No. 6, pp. 817-819, December 2007.
10. H. Hsieh, G. D. Su, “Reliability of a MEMS Actuator Improved by Spring Corner Designs and Reshaped Driving Waveforms, “Sensors, No. 7, pp. 1720-1730, September 2007. (Invited Paper)
11. G. D. J. Su , Y. Yeh, C. Chiu, C. Lee, and T. Chen, “Fabrication and Measurement of Low Stress Polyimide Membrane for High Resolution Variable Optical Attenuator,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 312-315, March/April 2007.
12. Y. Chen, C. Fu, W. Lin and G. D. J. Su, “Measuring Hydrogen-Carbon Gas inside High-Vacuum Glass Panels by the Comparative Infrared-Light Method,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 611-614, March/April 2007.
13. H. Hsieh, C. Chiu, T. Tsao, F. Jiang and G. D. J. Su, “Low Actuation Voltage MEMS for 2D Optical Switches,” IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology, Vol. 24, No. 11, pp. 4372-4379, November 2006.
14. Y. W. Yeh, C. E. Chiu, and G. D. J. Su, “Organic amorphous fluoropolymer membrane for variable optical attenuator applications,” Journal of Optics A: Pure and Applied Optics, Vol. 8, pp. 377-383, May 2006.
15. G. D. J. Su, E. Chiu, and F. Jiang, “Vertical Micromirrors Integrated with Electromagnetic Microactuators for 2-Dimesional Optical Matrix Switches,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol.17, no. 9, pp.1860-1862, September 2005.
16. G. D. J. Su, S. H. Hung, D. Jia, and F. Jiang “Serpentine Spring Corner Design for MEMS Optical Switches with Large Mirror Mass,” Optical Review, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 339-344, July/August 2005.