| Representative Publications
(1) H.-C. Lee, O. O. Ahsen, K. Liang, Z. Wang, M. Figueiredo, M. G. Giacomelli, B. Potsaid, Q. Huang, H. Mashimo, and J. G. Fujimoto, “Endoscopic optical coherence tomography angiography microvascular features associated with dysplasia in Barrett’s esophagus (with video),” Gastrointest. Endosc., epub, 2017.
(2) H. C. Lee, O. O. Ahsen, K. Liang, Z. Wang, C. Cleveland, L. Booth, B. Potsaid, V. Jayaraman, A. E. Cable, H. Mashimo, R. Langer, G. Traverso, and J. G. Fujimoto, “Circumferential optical coherence tomography angiography imaging of the swine esophagus using a micromotor balloon catheter,” Biomed. Opt. Express, No. 7, pp. 2927-2942, July 2016.
(3) Z. Wang**, H. C. Lee**, D. Vermeulen, L. Chen, T. Nielsen, S. Y. Park, A. Ghaemi, E. Swanson, and J. G. Fujimoto*, “Silicon Photonic Integrated Circuit Swept-Source Optical Coherence Tomography Receiver with Dual Polarization, Dual Balanced, In-phase and Quadrature Detection,” Biomed. Opt. Express, Vol. 6, No. 7, pp. 2562-2574, June 2015. (**equal contribution)
(4) Z. Wang, H. C. Lee, O. O. Ahsen, B. Lee, W. Choi, B. Potsaid, J. J. Liu, V. Jayaraman, A. Cable, M. F. Kraus, K. Liang, J. Hornegger, and J. G. Fujimoto*, “Depth-encoded all fiber swept source polarization sensitive OCT,” Biomed. Opt. Express, Vol. 5, No. 9, pp. 2931-2949, August 2014.
(5) H.-C. Lee, J. J. Liu, Y. Sheikine, A. D. Aguirre, J. L. Connolly, and J. G. Fujimoto*, " Ultrahigh-speed spectral domain optical coherence microscopy," Biomed. Opt. Express, Vol. 4, No. 8, pp. 1236-1254, July 2013.
(6) H. C. Lee, C. Zhou, D. W. Cohen, A. E. Mondelblatt, Y. Wang, A. D. Aguirre, D. Shen, Y. Sheikine, J. G. Fujimoto*, and J. L. Connolly*, "Integrated optical coherence tomography and optical coherence microscopy imaging of ex vivo human renal tissues," J Urol, Vol. 187, No. 2, pp. 691-699, February 2012.